If you’re on this page, that probably means you’re interested in sharing my Instagram or TikTok videos. Below is a list of requirements that must be met in order to share my content on your Instagram or TikTok account. Any deviation from this list will result in a DMCA copyright strike against your account. Remember that you are sharing my video and I hold all rights. I work hard to capture this footage.
- The tag “credit: @deepskydude” goes at the top of your post description.
- My original music MUST remain on the video. I know that one Hans Zimmer song is sweet, but that’s not the song I chose for that video. If you wish to share my content, my original song must remain on that video.
- Any of my content posted to pseudo-science based pages will be instantly DMCA’d. If you think the Earth is flat, my content is not for you to share.
- The description I write must remain in the video description.
- No watermarks. EVER. I don’t put watermarks on my videos because I believe it ruins the video. If you add your watermark to my video, I will file a DMCA no questions asked.
- You can only share my Instagram or TikTok videos on those platforms. Do not take my Instagram video and upload it to YouTube. That DMCA thing… I’ll use it.
- No Multi-posts. My content must be the only thing shared on the post.
- As more content leeches steal my stuff, I’ll add more here as needed. I reserve the right to amend and update this requirement list without notice.